Supporting Key Business Needs
Even the smartest business strategy will struggle to succeed without an engaged workforce. We believe that emotional maturity is the key to better people performance and long-term engagement. Alongside technical skills, individuals who can master a range of emotional skills are better able to adapt, thrive, manage themselves and succeed at their work. Our core emotional skills program is designed to support businesses through a number of pressing challenges, including:
- Supporting change management journeys and helping to overcome change resistance.
- Encouraging innovation cultures.
- Fostering cultures of trust and accountability.
- Bridging generational and cultural differences in working styles.
- Empowering high performance teams.
- Building global team dynamics (global presence across: Amsterdam, Antwerp, Berlin, Istanbul, London, Melbourne, Paris, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Taipei, Tel Aviv).
- Leadership development.
- People engagement and resilience.
What we offer
- 20 emotional skills workshops delivered by a world class faculty for tailored, modular learning journeys.
- Social and conversational customised events such as our ‘A night of better conversation’ formats or ‘Philosophy Salons’, or ‘Storytelling for Business’.
- A keynote speaker series.
How we work
Understand: getting to know you and your organisation
Unpick: identifying areas of development
Build and Refine: designing a programme that’s best for you
Engage: turning employees ‘on’ to training
Ignite: interactive group learning, bitesize workshops, arriving at big insights
Practice and Embed: making what you’ve learned a consistent part of the way you live and work