This workshop explains how to overcome the fear of change and drive organisational growth.
Today, businesses – and their people – have to learn continually: responding to change and innovation by staying agile. Business models can suddenly become outdated, and part of the work we do now, might be done by new technological innovations in just a few years time. The only real answer we can personally have, is to adapt.
Adaptive employees have overcome the fear of change and are generally optimistic about outcomes of organisational change. They are open to what organisational change might bring and thus open to suggestions of colleagues and managers. They feel comfortable in changing and unpredictable environments and actively contribute to the implementation of change. How do you develop this flexibility? And how far should you go?
In this session, we will:
• Discuss why we often fear change and how we can come to fear it less
• Practise techniques for cultivating an open mind towards change and new strategies for implementing it
• Learn imaginative techniques for developing new ideas, rather than relying on old paradigms
• Learn methods for coping with uncertainty and setbacks and for embracing improvisation, uncertainty and growth
The workshop leader
Moulsari Jain is an artist, designer and creative entrepreneur. Applying art, language, culture, psychology and philosophy, she trains and inspires people and businesses to develop their long-term vision and strategy, with courage, creativity and a commitment to social impact. Influenced by her multicultural diplomatic upbringing and education, she has a unique approach to guiding people and ideas towards unseen opportunities.
Time: 9:30 - 13:00
Study Load: There is no compulsory homework. You will, however, be given ideas and techniques that you can try out after the workshop and apply in your work.
Study Material: You do not need to purchase any study material for this workshop.
For Whom: This workshop is suitable for employees and freelancers who want to challenge themselves and want to think more deeply about the subject and themselves.
Level: There are no entry requirements.
Address: Frederiksplein 54, Amsterdam
Price: €195,- (excl. BTW, incl. lunch)
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
What do the new corona virus measures mean for this program?
- Everything runs a little differently because of the corona virus. View our temporary school-rules (dutch) here .
- NB: the programs that are now offered on location can be converted to an online program due to our corona virus measures. The programs that are now offered online will always remain online.
- For questions about programs that are offered online you can check our FAQ .
ABOUT THE SCHOOL OF LIFE PROFESSIONAL
Bringing together the expertise of entrepreneurs, psychologists, thought leaders and CEOs, and drawing upon The School of Life’s unique expertise in cultivating emotional intelligence, our Professional Workshops will equip you with the tools and strategies needed to thrive in the modern workplace.
This programme is currently not available in our agenda. If you would like to take part, let us know via the waiting list. We will then let you know as soon as this programme is made available again.