About this class
At The School of Life, we don’t believe that love must inevitably fizzle out over time; this happens when it has not been wisely managed.
In How to Make Love Last, we cover seven core skills that underpin successful long-term relationships. We will learn:
- How to communicate, teach and learn.
- How not to sulk.
- How to allow others to get close to us.
- How to understand and explain our distinctive way of feeling loved.
- How to forgive and be forgiven.
- How to navigate conflict through humour.
- How to deal with sexual differences and awkward desires.
Reine Rek is a coach, trainer and speaker. She is fascinated by human behaviour and the big subjects in life, such as love, death and identity. She has a background in the humanities and loves translating her theoretical knowledge into practical advice.
“Your brain is designed to keep you alive. It doesn’t give a shit about your happiness”
The School of Life Workshops
The School of Life is a global organisation helping people lead more fulfilled lives. Have a look at the English special events, classes and professional workshops that are hosted by The School of Life Amsterdam.