It isn’t easy to get into a good conversation. Many of our best ones seem to have happened by chance. Far from it – we believe a great conversation always starts with someone asking a great question.
In this set of beautiful cards, you’ll find laid out 100 of the very best questions around, carefully designed to get a group of people into exceptionally entertaining and meaningful conversations.
- What’s the best evening you ever had?
- Are you where you wanted to be at this stage in your life?
- What do you and your partner argue about most?
- What are the best things you owe your parents?
- Would you be happy to tell your friends how much you earn?
- Have you ever had a religious experience?
How to Use the Questions
Play this game at a dinner party to banish superficial chat.
Play over coffee with friends to initiate playful conversation.
Create an evening specifically themed around the idea of ‘deep conversation’, using the game as the centerpiece.
The design is at once substantial and inviting. The little icons on the outside represent the topics of conversation inside and are also featured on each card, making every theme you end up discussing easily recognisable.
100 question cards with box |150 x 115 x 50mm