With online apps taking over the dating game, it has never been more crucial to know the rules. Through a series of pertinent questions, it reveals our distinctive style of loving, what our strengths and weaknesses are with partners, and how we might secure genuine fulfilment.
As we work through the questionnaire and its accompanying essays, writing the answers in a notebook, we discover the many reasons why relationships go wrong, and how they might do so less often in the future. The book considers the role of self-hatred, the influence of childhood, the importance of vulnerability, the appeal of unavailable people, and the best ways to overcome patterns of self-doubt and unhealthy attachment.
Our minds are such confusing places, even the most thoughtful among us can fail to know central things about how we behave in relationships. This questionnaire will help us to understand ourselves more clearly and so set us free to discover the love we deserve.
- The debut title in a new series of guided questionnaire books.
- A series of 43 questions with accompanying essays help to determine our emotional progress in the realm of love and relationships.
- Perfect as a preparation for that first date.
- The essays that accompany the questionnaire prompt self-reflection: Are we compatible with our partner? Do we have unhealthy patterns of attachment? How do we sabotage our chances of contentment?
- Adding up the scores in your notebook at the end of the questionnaire can give an indication of how ready we are for love and how we can become more emotionally mature in our relationships.