This pack includes 52 dating conversation cards, each one posing an intriguing question or setting a challenge, designed to provoke, entertain and stimulate.
As a bonus, the cards are graded according to how probing they are (Easy, Medium and Hard) so that you can playfully match the discussion with the flow of an evening.
- How might you entertain a five-year-old child that a friend left you with for an hour or two?
- Sketch the course of three previous relationships you’ve had.
- Without thinking too much, complete the sentence: ‘The problem with most of the people I’ve been on a date with is…’
- Who would you like to go back and apologise to – and for what?
- Describe your first kiss?
- What are the main points you would like to be covered in a speech at your funeral?
More Tools for Better Encounters:
Article: Why Flirting Matters – An article from our blog.
Video: How to Seduce Someone on a Date – A video from The School of Life YouTube channel.
To read more on the subject of Love and Relationships, visit our blog.
52 question cards with box | 90 x 65 x 20mm | Instructions included