More About The Workshop
This Management Series workshop touches upon all the same ideas, theories, insights and strategies as our standard Resilience workshop (detailed below). The additional value comes from the depth and specificity of the exploration that follows. Facilitated by our specially trained faculty – the participants will be able to consider how the learnings can be applied to their roles, their teams, and their company’s culture, sharing their concerns and their experiences with the group.
In this three-hour workshop, we will:
- Consider why experiencing change can be so difficult.
- Learn to develop a growth mindset, where setbacks are seen as temporary learning experiences.
- Create a toolbox of resources to use when times get tough and consider what new strategies might be useful.
- Explore how we might take a new perspective on difficult events.
- Focus on what resilience means from a perspective of leadership: how to create a resilient culture and improve morale in tough conditions.
What characterises mastery of this skill?
Resilient employees are able to remain energetic, healthy and productive during and after stressful events. They understand loss as a natural part of all professional (and personal) life, and their growth mindset enables them to quickly rebuild. They stay positive by recalling past successes and regard stressful episodes as an opportunity from which to learn.
What characterises a lack of this skill?
Employees with a lack of resilience are more likely to burn out or suffer from stress. High levels of pressure distract them from work and damage their ability to focus. They might struggle to develop awareness of the physical signs of stress (leading to poor self-care) and take a long time to recover from failures.
How it will run:
The Management Series Resilience Workshop will run over two parts on the 13th October 2022. Please see timings below:
10am-11:30am – Management Series Resilience Workshop Part 1
11:30am-1pm – Lunch
1pm-2:30pm – Management Series Resilience Workshop Part 2
Shop Related Products
Our best selling tools for developing emotional intelligence