More about the Class
What will I learn?
How to Make Love Last teaches us:
- How to communicate, teach and learn
- How not to sulk
- How to allow others to get close to us despite our fears
- How to understand and explain the distinctive way in which we want to be loved
- How to forgive and be forgiven
- How to navigate conflict through humour
- How to deal with sexual differences and awkward desires
The format of this class is highly interactive and involves a combination of teaching, group discussion and individual reflection. The facilitators of the class aim to create a confidential space where all participants are welcome to contribute freely and comfortably. If you have any questions about the format of the class please get in touch at [email protected].
Morning/Afternoon/ Evening Classes – All timings are in British Summer Time (BST)
This event is being streamed globally, please use a time zone converter to check your local live streaming time.
‘Fantastic; so glad I’ve come; everyone should know this’
‘A gentle, free approach to greater understanding, informed and even-handed, the tutor was a gent. Thank you’
‘Above my expectations, love the high pace’
Shop Our Related Products
Our best selling tools for developing emotional intellegence