VAPIANO LTD COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”). Promotional materials relating to the Competition, including all information on how to enter the Competition, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
1. The Promoter of this Competition is: Vapiano Ltd at 19 Great Portland St, London W1W 8QB
2. Participants must be at least 18 years old and legally resident within: UK, Spain, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Qatar, Dubai, Serbia, Czech Republic, Australia, Hungary, France, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland
3. All competition winners who reside outside of the UK will be asked to provide a phone number for shipping purposes – this information is for the purposes of shipping only and will not be shared or used for any marketing or any other purposes. If a phone number is not provided the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to require participants to prove that they are eligible. If the winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
5. The Competition commences at 07.00 AM BST 19 October 2022 and all entries must be received by 23.59 GMT on the closing date of 19 November 2022.
6. To enter, participants must fill in their full name and email address on the competition entry page, and confirm that they are happy with their data to be shared with Vapiano Ltd, The School of Life and The School of Life International Partners: https://r1.dotdigital-pages.com/p/6TU0-DDO/theschooloflifexvapiano
Full Privacy Policies are listed below.
7. Entries submitted by any other means will not be accepted. Only those submitted via the official methods of entry set out in clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions.
8. There will be a total of 15 prizes during the Competition. These include 5 top prizes of:
Dating Cards, Meeting Friends, The Friendship Game, The Dilemmas Game, Everyday Adventures, 100 Questions Original Edition, Guided Journal and Who Am I? (worth £121).
And 10 runner up prizes of:
The Friendship Game, The Dilemmas Game, Table Talk (Worth £53).
9. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Prize winners will win one of 15 goody packs from The School of Life.
11. The 15 winners will be selected at random.
12. The Prize winner will be notified between 20-23 November 2022 via email.
13. There is no cash or other alternative to a Prize in whole or in part.
14. By participating in the Competition, entrants agree that the Prize is awarded on an “as is” basis, and that neither Vapiano, The School of Life nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the Prizes.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this Competition in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the Competition.
16. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, The Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter.
18. The School of Life will collect and process participants’ personal information and it will be shared with Vapiano agents and affiliates (including those outside the European Economic Area) to the extent necessary in order to conduct the Competition including for the Prize to be delivered to the winner.
20. Save where it has been negligent, The School of Life and Vapiano will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from acceptance and/or use of a Prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit The School of Life or Vapiano’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
21. Any free meal competitions are subject to each local Vapiano and T&C’s for these giveaways are made clear on each local social media posting and are not part of The School of Life and Vapiano prize giveaway.