In order to work well together, people need more than just technical skills; they need to get to know and understand each other. We suspect this intuitively; which is why fortunes are spent on team-building exercises. But because costly excursions aren’t always possible, we’ve designed a game that requires nothing more than a room and a little free time.
Teamwork contains 100 questions that playfully and sensitively introduce us to our colleagues by setting up the best kinds of conversation about everything from our childhoods to our values. Played as a group, we’ll end up in profound, eye-opening and meaningful chats that humanise colleagues in each other’s eyes and help to create an atmosphere of forgiving and kind collegiality around the office: this is the best and easiest way to turn individuals into a team.
Topics covered include:
- Flaws, Fears & Regrets
- Likes & Interests
- The Past
“Do you have any siblings? How did you get on with them when you were small? And now?”
“If you could go back and reassure the younger you about something, what would it be?”
“How have you treated someone wrongly in the past? What happened?”
How to Use the Card Game:
- Play amongst a group of colleagues or friends.
- Arrange the cards into the five themed piles. Players also get a pass card if any question feels awkward.
- Roll the dice and pick a card according to the outcome of the dice.
- Each player answers honestly.
- Enjoy the journey of discovery and meaningful conversation.
100 Question cards | Dice | 100mm x 100mm x 60mm | Instruction card included