YouTube Channel Manager
We are seeking a manager for our growing and vibrant YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/theschooloflifetv
The job is full-time, based at The School’s London HQ, Kenton Street, WC1N and involves all aspects of the day to day management of the channel, including:
- liaising between the creative team at the School that produces the content and the independent film-makers who make it.
- managing relationships with existing film-makers.- scouting for the best new independent film-makers from around the world and negotiating terms.
- managing the pipeline of new work, making sure there are always sufficient scripts to be turned around.
- ensuring up to 5 new videos a week go live.
- topping and tailing our films with logos, subscribe buttons etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- great organisational skills, capacity to work in a high pressure environment.
- expert knowledge and love of the short-film medium (preferably, a manageable YouTube addiction).
- experience in budget management.
- deep familiarity with the YouTube fascia and upload protocols.
- familiarity with YouTube analytics.
- ideally, some basic film-making skills: sound, editing etc. to help out in emergencies.
- ideally, awareness of promotional techniques such as AdWords, Search Engine Optimisation etc.
Familiarity with the School, its ethos and its aims would also be an asset.
Salary: circa £25, 000 pa.
Applications: Please apply with CV and cover letter of no more than 500 words to email@example.com
Closing date: 3 October 2014
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we cannot respond to unsuccessful applications or enter into correspondence. If you have not heard from us within one week of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful.