Career Crisis Prompt Cards - Carton of 6
Wholesale: £4.17 | Carton SKU: 6053 | Barcode: 5060102748304
60 prompt cards to help you work through moments of career crisis.
Finding a job we can love and that makes use of our talents is the single greatest challenge we face. Unsurprisingly, many of us regularly hit career crises: moments of intense anxiety about finding our true vocation in the time we have left. We can get painfully stuck in how we think about what we should do.
These incisive and wise prompt cards are here to unblock career crises and free up our thinking around work - setting us on a path to a job that will tap into the best parts of us.
- What job is the person doing whom you would most like to see fail? There are clues here.
- A job you love doesn’t mean that there is only one job you could love. So it will always be reasonable to have regrets.
- Not having a plan quickly puts us at the mercy of those who have one.
- Which of these are you – in the end – best at: numbers, words, images, people?
- A palliative nurse described one of the major regrets of the dying as the wish that they’d had the courage to live a life true to themselves, not the life others expected of them.
60 cards in box | 104mm x 73mm x 36mm