A gift voucher for a bibliotherapy session.
Giving trinkets and gadgets to loved ones for a special occasion can seem futile or superficial, when these are items that they do not really need, and that cannot really help them. Our bibliotherapy vouchers offer a unique way to give someone a truly helpful and compassionate gift that will stay with them for life.
What is Bibliotherapy?
In a consultation with one of our bibliotherapists, you'll explore your relationship with books so far and your unique readerly identity will be sketched. You will be guided to books that can put their finger on feelings that you may often have had but perhaps never understood so clearly before; books that open new perspectives and re-enchant the world for you. You will come away with a reading prescription to stimulate thought and transformation.
About this voucher
- This voucher can be redeemed against the value of a bibliotherapy session which can take place either in London or remotely over the phone or skype.
- When you place your order you will be asked for an email address to send the e-voucher to, please note that the email will be sent by the next working day. If you wish to ensure the recipient receives it on a certain day you may prefer to enter your own email address here. The purchaser will not receive a copy of the e-voucher sent.
- The voucher is redeemed by entering the unique voucher code in the checkout process on our website or by giving it at the till point in our London store.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months after the purchase date.
- Physical vouchers are only available from the London shop and cannot be shipped.