The School of Life Library
A library of 7 titles published by The School of life Press. Also available individually here
Save £15 on the individual purchase price by buying The School of Life Library
At The School of Life, we have been studying human nature for many years. We established The School of Life Press to condense our learning into a collection of wise and considered texts. Our titles are designed to entertain, educate, console and transform.
- The School of Life Dictionary is a selection of over 160 words and phrases that shed light on our feelings about ourselves, other people, and the workings of the modern world.
- Calm offers us unusual routes to peace of mind.
- Relationships provides guidance for success in love.
- Small Pleasures reminds us of the unacknowledged beauty and interest of the world around us.
- Sex takes an open approach to our unspoken desires.
- A Job to Love guides us to discover our true talents and locate a job that is right for us.
- On Being Nice shows us how the forgotten quality of being nice deserves to be rediscovered.
7 hardback books with a ribbon bookmark.