Bringing on new wholesalers and growing the existing database. Working alongside the National Account Manager to achieve wholesale targets, support International Partner accounts and develop B2B retail business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Visiting new and existing customers and presenting new products to them.
- Bringing on New Business to the company.
- Negotiating best margins and trading terms.
- Take full account management responsibility once an order has been placed.
- Maximising the revenue of existing accounts and ensuring growth year on year.
- Dealing with the management of the warehouse re; dispatch time frames and missing orders etc.
- Processing all your own orders with existing systems and managing customer expectations.
- Attending Tradeshows in the UK and Europe and maximising opportunities while there.
KPI’s & Targets
- 5 customer site visits per month
- 5 new business calls/e-mails per week
- Opening 3 new accounts per month
- Reporting on monthly sales for accounts each month to highlight retailers that need further attention.
- Continue to work towards targets already set with line manager at beginning of financial year.
- To review all accounts at 6-month stage and see where improvements can be made and revisit targets for new accounts opened since April 2018.
- Expected to increase numbers vs LY by budgeted growth targets
- Graduate with a minimum of 2 years’ work experience, ideally in retail sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with experience of working with customers or clients
- Highly organised and proactive
- Passion for and understanding of TSOL’s brand and purpose
- Adaptable and calm under pressure, able to handle the unexpected
- Highly numerate, ideally with good Excel skills
- Hours of work: Typical hours of work will be 9am to 6pm. Some travel depending on retail accounts and regions.
Reports To: Head of Retail Sales
Start Date: ASAP
How to apply
If you think this sounds like a good match for your next challenge, please send your CV, a brief cover letter and current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Retail Account Manager’ in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are always on the lookout for exceptional people to join our London team.
We particularly require:
- Talented, personable faculty to teach our curriculum in the Classroom – with a gift for public presentation, a warm manner and an understanding of our outlook.
- People with a deep understanding of business processes (incl. analytical, numerical and managerial skills) allied with an interest in emotional intelligence.
- Exceptional writers who can contribute to our Content channels.