The Study Programme
The best way fully to immerse yourself in what The School of Life has to offer is to enrol in The Study Programme, a one year experience which allows you to take all our classes in your own time and learn everything we have to teach.
Once on The Study Programme, you’ll undertake a highly flexible journey which allows you to fit classes around your existing commitments. You can begin The Study Programme at any time. Over the course of a year, we will cover core issues around relationships, work, self-knowledge, anxiety, culture and fulfilment.
Your overall progress and the direction of your study will take place under the guidance of a deeply sympathetic and intelligent tutor. As well as members of our expert Faculty, you’ll have the opportunity to meet other students at our Friends social events; attend lectures by leading guest speakers from the UK and abroad and be given all of The School of Life’s Press books.
At the end, you will be awarded The School of Life's Certificate of Emotional Intelligence in recognition of the journey you have undertaken.
The Programme includes
- The School of Life's Press full range of books – along with other tools for thinking
- A structured journey around the full range of our classes including our CPD accredited Business Workshops
- An introductory session with one of the School of Life’s psychotherapists
- An introductory and half-year review with a School of Life tutor
- Admission to all our Special Events for you and a guest
- 10% in-store discount at The School of Life shop
- Membership of The School of Life Friends scheme and access to Friends social events.
The School of Life
70 Marchmont Street
Find out more
To learn more about enrolling at The School of Life, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore our Class programme