How to Identify Your Career Potential - Virtual Class
What is ‘How to Identify Your Career Potential’?
How to Identify Your Career Potential is a 2.5 hour class by The School of Life which takes place regularly in our virtual classroom over Zoom. It is one of 12 classes around our 4 core themes: Love, Work, Self and Culture. The aim of this class is to help you to develop a core emotional skill. Further information on how to connect to the class will be made available once you have purchased a ticket.
Why should I attend?
Many of us would ideally like to find a job that is satisfying, meaningful and allows us to use our full potential. Yet often it’s hard to pinpoint what exactly this may be and how to match this job with our true talents and interests.
There is hope for finding a job we can love and this begins with knowing ourselves, identifying our true goals and grasping what to do next. The move towards identifying your career potential can be explored through unfolding our aspirations and developing a clear-headed, realistic plan as to what our next professional steps should be.
What will I learn?
In this class you will:
- Receive an introduction to a rigorous set of concepts and exercises to help us understand our career potential.
- Discover how to align our potential with the opportunities of the professional world.
- Explore our personalities and sift through our authentic interests.
- Consider a variety of blocks and inhibitions which prevent us from pushing forward with our instincts and desires.
- Pay particular attention paid to parental and societal expectations.
Evening Classes - All timings are in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- 6:15pm GMT session open
- 6:30pm GMT class commences
- 9:00pm GMT class ends
Morning Classes - All timings are in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- 9:15am GMT session open
- 9:30am GMT class commences
- 12:00pm GMT class ends
Dates and times are available to book below. New dates for this class are added throughout the year. Please note, you will receive the Zoom link for the class the day before the scheduled date.
‘Created a relaxed and trusting environment to share; interesting approach; Tutor was patient and attentive’
‘Fantastic experience. highly advisable course really made me think and question.’
‘Opening my eyes to some interesting concepts and ideas which I would like to explore further’