“Nothing reduces the odds against you like ignoring them.” - Robert Brault
The greatest projects and schemes die for no grander reasons than that we don’t dare. Indeed, research shows that having the right level of confidence makes us more likeable, productive, influential and ultimately successful. That’s why nearly half of all employers say they look for confidence when hiring.
In this two-hour session, we will:
- Learn how to identify the right level of confidence for a given task
- Identify sources of confidence we can rely on and ways of coping with anxiety
- Learn how to overcome setbacks and remain confident when things get tough
- Explore how our personal histories may be unhelpfully determining the level of confidence we bring to tasks
12 pm Workshop commences
2 pm Session finishes
3 pm Workshop commences
5 pm Session finishes
F O S B U R Y & S O N S
Koning Albert II-laan 7,
- This Workshop is taught in English.
- To receive the 15% F&S-discount on each of our professional workshops, please find the discount code on the F&S-membership app and add this to your payment methode below.