Making good decisions is a fundamental aspect of being a trusted co-worker or an excellent leader. Yet, too often, studies show, our emotions have a huge influence over the quality of our decision-making, preventing us from making sound judgments.
In this two-hour session, we will:
- Consider the barriers to effective decision-making; including decision fatigue, fear of regret, and a lack of self-knowledge
- Uncover our personal decision-making style
- Create a plan for how we will take action following our decision and track and adjust over time
- Learn strategies for reaching sounder, wiser decisions
About The School of Life for Business @Fosbury & Sons
Join us at Fosbury & Sons, where we’ll teach 20 core emotional skills and program our One-day Festivals that will help you flourish. From giving and receiving honest feedback and accepting that it’s OK to fail, to addressing jealousies and insecurities. Learn why our childhoods continue to have an often unhelpful impact on how we deal with colleagues and workload, and the best ways we might speak so that others will listen.
Join us in our practical work that we carry out, endeavouring to change the culture within offices around the world by teaching you the art of emotional intelligence.
Fosbury & Sons is an antidote to the office of the past. We've created a new kind of workplace, one that values the humanity of the people within its walls, a place that feels like home. A human workspace where people collaborate, celebrate and learn from one another. From a private office for you and your team to a flexible membership; we offer a wide range of solutions adapted to the needs of both large and small companies. Fosbury & Sons aims to make a difference in the world of work and to increase the quality of life of their members. Alongside the work space you can find unique meeting rooms and event venues. The in-house restaurant Coffeelabs is also open for non-members on reservation for a delicious & healthy lunch.
Fosbury & Sons is open daily from 8.30am-6pm, and has an in-house restaurant Coffelabs, also open for non-members on reservation for a delicious & healthy snack.
12 pm Workshop commences
2 pm Session finishes
F O S B U R Y & S O N S
Chaussée de la Hulpe 185,
- This Workshop is taught in English.
- To receive the 15% F&S-discount on each of our professional workshops, please find the discount code on the F&S-membership app and add this to your payment methode below.
- Early Bird: receive an additional 10% discount on your ticket if you book yours before August 10!
- To receive an invoice for your ticket, please send an email to Kara Van Pelt.