Self-Awareness is the foundation of emotional intelligence, yet studies show that while most of us think we understand ourselves, we often have little idea how others really see us. This alarming gap leads to misunderstandings, poor teamwork, increased conflict, poor decision-making and a lack of direction.
In this two-hour session, we will:
- Consider how our image of ourself may differ from how others see us
- Take stock of our own unconscious attitudes and beliefs
- Learn to recognise some common barriers to self- awareness, including projection, transference and resistance • Learn the technique of “philosophical meditation” to begin to get to grips with the hidden beliefs that lie behind our everyday feelings and behaviour
12 pm Workshop commences
2 pm Session finishes
F O S B U R Y & S O N S
Alfons Gossetlaan 40
- This Workshop is taught in English.
- To receive the 15% F&S-discount on each of our professional workshops, please find the discount code on the F&S-membership app and add this to your payment methode below.
- To receive an invoice for your ticket, please send an email to Kara Van Pelt.