“Anything worth achieving will always have obstacles in the way.” - Chuck Norris
To overcome the inevitable changes, stresses and setbacks of the professional world, individuals and organisations need resilience. Its value is indisputable – a meta-analysis of different studies suggests that when employees are happy and confident (whatever other challenges they are facing) they are 31% more productive, make 37% more sales, and are three times as creative.
In this two-hour session, we will:
- Consider why experiencing change can be so difficult
- Learn to develop a growth mindset, where setbacks are seen as temporary learning experiences
- Create a toolbox of resources to use when times get tough and consider what new strategies might be useful
- Explore how we might take a new perspective on difficult events
9 am Workshop commences
11 am Session finishes
F O S B U R Y & S O N S
Alfons Gossetlaan 40
- This Workshop is taught in English.
- To receive the 15% F&S-discount on each of our professional workshops, please find the discount code on the F&S-membership app and add this to your payment methode below.
- Early Bird: receive an additional 10% discount on your ticket if you book yours before August 10!
- To receive an invoice for your ticket, please send an email to Kara Van Pelt.