“I would live my life in nonchalance and insouciance, were it not for making a living, which is rather a nouciance.” - Ogden Nash
Day-to-day work can all too easily make us feel bored or burnt out. For many of us, this is when we start fantasising about changing careers. But what we most often need is to feel reconnected to our underlying values and the long-term impact of the work at hand.
In this two-hour session, we will:
- Rediscover our motivations and values and learn to prioritise among them
- Explore five different areas of work in which we can find meaning
- Spend time reflecting on our professional role and its place in our organisation
- Create an action plan which helps us scale up our deeper sense of purpose
12 pm Workshop commences
2 pm Session finishes
F O S B U R Y & S O N S
Alfons Gossetlaan 40
- This Workshop is taught in English.
- To receive the 15% F&S-discount on each of our professional workshops, please find the discount code on the F&S-membership app and add this to your payment methode below.
- To receive an invoice for your ticket, please send an email to Kara Van Pelt.