Too often we think of play as something reserved for children, or worse, for the lazy, idle, and irresponsible. But playfulness is serious business. It helps us connect to one another in an authentic way, recover from high-stress situations, enjoy our job more, and remain curious about the world around us.
In this two-hour session, we will:
- Consider the role of play in connecting with colleagues, clients, and customers
- Learn about the role of humor in building rapport and addressing conflict
- Practice using play to generate new ideas and solutions to pressing problems
- Learn ways to make our daily routine more adventurous and playful
3 pm Start workshop
5 pm End workshop
F O S B U R Y & S O N S
Koning Albert II-laan 7
- This Workshop is taught in English.
- To receive the 15% F&S-discount on each of our professional workshops, please find the discount code on the F&S-membership app and add this to your payment methode below.
- Early Bird: receive an additional 10% discount on your ticket if you book yours before August 10!
- To receive an invoice for your ticket, please send an email to Kara Van Pelt.