Emotions can sometimes blur our vision. To make good decisions and work well with others, we need to be able to separate the way we feel about the world from the way it actually is.
In this two-hour session, we will:
- Learn about the different errors and biases to which our minds are prone, and how to correct for these
- Consider the ways in which we might judge ideas too much by their source and too little on their independent merit
- Practice the art of detachment from our own experiences and interests, in order to consider things from a wider, more universal point of view
- Learn strategies for making decisions that will serve us well in the long term
9 am Workshop commences
11 am Session finishes
F O S B U R Y & S O N S
Koning Albert II-laan 7
- This Workshop is taught in English.
- To receive the 15% F&S-discount on each of our professional workshops, please find the discount code on the F&S-membership app and add this to your payment methode below.
- Early Bird: receive an additional 10% discount on your ticket if you book yours before August 10!
- To receive an invoice for your ticket, please send an email to Kara Van Pelt.