Today, developing an authentic leadership style is crucial if we want to inspire commitment and get results. In this session, we'll reflect on what makes a good leader. This will involve considering our strengths, weaknesses and blind spots, as well as addressing key leadership challenges: from creating a compelling vision to empowering others.
In this two-hour session, we will:
- Discuss the overall nature of leadership and how it has changed through history
- Take a realistic look at some of the trials of leadership, and how to tackle them
- Develop a more compassionate approach to ourselves to improve our relationships with others
- Learn to communicate clear purpose to clients and colleagues
- Build a more productive workforce by demonstrating trust in employees or subordinates
9 am Workshop commences
11 am Session finishes
F O S B U R Y & S O N S
Koning Albert II-laan 7,
- This Workshop is taught in English.
- To receive the 15% F&S-discount on each of our professional workshops, please find the discount code on the F&S-membership app and add this to your payment methode below.