“Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Today, developing an authentic leadership style is crucial if we want to inspire commitment and get results. In this session, we’ll reflect on what makes a good leader. This will involve considering our strengths, weaknesses and blind spots, as well as addressing key leadership challenges: from creating a compelling vision to empowering others.
In this workshop, we will:
- Discuss the overall nature of leadership and how it has changed through history.
- Take a realistic look at some of the trials of leadership, and how to tackle them.
- Develop a more compassionate approach to yourself to improve our relationships with others.
- Learn to communicate clear purpose to clients and colleagues.
- Build a more productive workforce by demonstrating trust in employees or subordinates.
9 am Workshop commences
11 am Session finishes
F O S B U R Y & S O N S
Koning Albert II-laan 7,
- This Workshop is taught in English.
- To receive the 15% F&S-discount on each of our professional workshops, please find the discount code on the F&S-membership app and add this to your payment methode below.