“Those who walk on the well-trodden path always throw stones at those who are showing a new road.” - Voltaire
It’s one thing to have a good idea and another thing to put that idea into practice. In this session, we think about what to do once a good idea has struck, from the first prototype to keeping your stakeholders on board as you scale up over years.
In this two-hour session, we will:
- Practise prototyping designs and pitching so that stakeholders buy into our ideas
- Consider how to keep multiple stakeholders in the loop and engaged over the long run
- Think through how to keep our project going long term
- Explore our responses to failure and risk, where they come from in our lives, and how we can embrace risk, overcome difficulty, and learn from setbacks
12 pm Workshop commences
2 pm Session finishes
F O S B U R Y & S O N S
Alfons Gossetlaan 40
- This Workshop is taught in English.
- To receive the 15% F&S-discount on each of our professional workshops, please find the discount code on the F&S-membership app and add this to your payment methode below.
- Early Bird: receive an additional 10% discount on your ticket if you book yours before August 10!
- To receive an invoice for your ticket, please send an email to Kara Van Pelt.