- Now as an online workshop -
“Those who walk on the well-trodden path always throw stones at those who are showing a new road.” - Voltaire
It’s one thing to have a good idea and another thing to put that idea into practice. In this session, we think about what to do once a good idea has struck, from the first prototype to keeping your stakeholders on board as you scale up over years.
In this two-hour session, we will:
- Practise prototyping designs and pitching so that stakeholders buy into our ideas
- Consider how to keep multiple stakeholders in the loop and engaged over the long run
- Think through how to keep our project going long term
- Explore our responses to failure and risk, where they come from in our lives, and how we can embrace risk, overcome difficulty, and learn from setbacks
12 pm Workshop commences
2 pm Session finishes
We offer this online workshop via Zoom. Zoom is easy to use and offers a lot of possibilities for interaction. It is possible to see and hear all participants through a video and audio connection and to speak with a few participants during assignments in so-called break-out rooms. In this way we can also facilitate the valuable interaction that takes place on the spot during our workshops online. A maximum of 20 people can participate in this workshop.
You don't have to create an account with Zoom to participate. Zoom works best if you download the programme. When you order a ticket, you will receive a link by email which allows you to participate in the workshop.
- This Workshop is taught in English.
- To receive the 15% F&S-discount on each of our professional workshops, please find the discount code on the F&S-membership app and add this to your payment methode below.