“The trouble with the French is that they don’t have a word for entrepreneur.” - George Bush
Entrepreneurship is a major fascination of our times. We often think of entrepreneurs as bold risk-takers with completely original ideas, but we all can benefit from thinking like an entrepreneur: generating new ideas, understanding what customers need, and constantly evaluating the end product to look for improvements.
In this two-hour session, we will:
- Consider how to use the insights of entrepreneurship to take our creative work to the next level
- Consider myths about what it takes to think like an entrepreneur
- Practice using empathy to uncover what our potential customers would really love
- Consider the role of higher needs in the development of new ideas and products
3 pm Workshop commences
5 pm Session finishes
F O S B U R Y & S O N S
Alfons Gossetlaan 40
- This Workshop is taught in English.
- To receive the 15% F&S-discount on each of our professional workshops, please find the discount code on the F&S-membership app and add this to your payment methode below.
- To receive an invoice for your ticket, please send an email to Kara Van Pelt.