- Now as an online workshop -
“The trouble with the French is that they don’t have a word for entrepreneur.” - George Bush
Entrepreneurship is a major fascination of our times. We often think of entrepreneurs as bold risk-takers with completely original ideas, but we all can benefit from thinking like an entrepreneur: generating new ideas, understanding what customers need, and constantly evaluating the end product to look for improvements.
In this two-hour session, we will:
- Consider how to use the insights of entrepreneurship to take our creative work to the next level
- Consider myths about what it takes to think like an entrepreneur
- Practice using empathy to uncover what our potential customers would really love
- Consider the role of higher needs in the development of new ideas and products
3 pm Workshop commences
5 pm Session finishes
We offer this online workshop via Zoom. Zoom is easy to use and offers a lot of possibilities for interaction. It is possible to see and hear all participants through a video and audio connection and to speak with a few participants during assignments in so-called break-out rooms. In this way we can also facilitate the valuable interaction that takes place on the spot during our workshops online. A maximum of 20 people can participate in this workshop.
You don't have to create an account with Zoom to participate. Zoom works best if you download the programme. When you order a ticket, you will receive a link by email which allows you to participate in the workshop.
- This Workshop is taught in English.
- To receive the 15% F&S-discount on each of our professional workshops, please find the discount code on the F&S-membership app and add this to your payment methode below.
- To receive an invoice for your ticket, please send an email to Kara Van Pelt.