Feeling and demonstrating empathy is tied to better performance at work, and especially to better leadership. Empathy is also crucial for customer service – research shows that for every point increase in customer-perceived empathy, an organisation experiences a 16.4% increase in financial returns.
In this two-hour session, we will:
- Consider the differences between empathy and sympathy
- Practise using empathy as a way of building connection and overcoming conflict
- Consider the use of empathy in devising products and solutions that will work well for other people
- Practise anticipating the needs of other people
12 pm Workshop commences
2 pm Session finishes
F O S B U R Y & S O N S
Koning Albert II-laan 7
- This Workshop is taught in English.
- To receive the 15% F&S-discount on each of our professional workshops, please find the discount code on the F&S-membership app and add this to your payment methode below.
- Early Bird: receive an additional 10% discount on your ticket if you book yours before August 10!
- To receive an invoice for your ticket, please send an email to Kara Van Pelt.