Although many of us fear it more than death, knowing how to speak to others in front of small or large groups is a critical but neglected skill of the modern workplace. It’s an enviable kind of charm that makes us far more powerful and that we can all learn how to wield.
In this two-hour session, we will:
- Learn how to overcome the most common barriers to effective public communication
- Uncover the key elements of a good message and practise applying them to our work
- Practice presenting our body and voice in an authentic, engaging manner
- Practice overcoming anxiety and self-consciousness during public presentations
3 pm Workshop commences
5 pm Session finishes
F O S B U R Y & S O N S
Alfons Gossetlaan 40
- This Workshop is taught in English.
- To receive the 15% F&S-discount on each of our professional workshops, please find the discount code on the F&S-membership app and add this to your payment methode below.
- To receive an invoice for your ticket, please send an email to Kara Van Pelt.