The end result of an absence of efficiency isn’t just inefficiency, it’s regret. In order to work through the never-ending to-do list and juggle the multiple demands of others, we have to sort the urgent tasks from the merely important and make a habit of being efficient.
In this two-hour session, we will:
- Consider what makes getting things done difficult, including emotional and psychological barriers
- Learn specific ways to adapt our approach to the task at hand
- Look at strategies to prioritise tasks and make realistic, more effective plans of action
- Discuss habits and techniques which can help us to beat procrastination, take tactical 'shortcuts' and reassess our overall aims
- Learn how to make the most of feedback in order to become more effective
3 pm Workshop commences
5 pm Session finishes
F O S B U R Y & S O N S
Chaussée de la Hulpe 185,
- This Workshop is taught in English.
- To receive the 15% F&S-discount on each of our professional workshops, please find the discount code on the F&S-membership app and add this to your payment methode below.
- To receive an invoice for your ticket, please send an email to Kara Van Pelt.