Diplomacy is the art of navigating around difficult and sensitive issues without causing catastrophe or unnecessary distress. Studies show that poor diplomatic skills are responsible for dramatic drops in the productivity of employees.
In this two-hour session, we will:
- Learn to identify different conflict styles in others and in ourselves
- Consider the value of politeness – a vital skill in any organisation – and how to apply it in difficult situations
- Practice empathy towards those we find difficult
- Consider when to press our point, when to compromise, when to let things go and when to find a genuinely collaborative solution
9 am Workshop commences
11 am Session finishes
F O S B U R Y & S O N S
Koning Albert II-laan 7
- This Workshop is taught in English.
- To receive the 15% F&S-discount on each of our professional workshops, please find the discount code on the F&S-membership app and add this to your payment methode below.
- Early Bird: receive an additional 10% discount on your ticket if you book yours before August 10!
- To receive an invoice for your ticket, please send an email to Kara Van Pelt.