- Now as an online workshop -
“The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.” - Cyril Edwin Mitchinson Joad
Einstein said that we’re all born geniuses – which suggests that a lot of education strips us of our innate creative powers. Very often, the pressure to be serious, along with stress, anxiety, and self-criticism holds us back from being fully creative. With the right mindset and strategies we can overcome these blocks and bring creativity back into our daily lives and our professional career.
In this two-hour session, we will:
- Learn the myths and the realities of the creative process
- Explore our intuition and learn how to access it regularly
- Learn strategies for coming up with new ideas and overcoming creative blocks
- Reflect on our own strengths and weaknesses during the creative process
9 am Workshop commences
11 am Session finishes
We offer this online workshop via Zoom. Zoom is easy to use and offers a lot of possibilities for interaction. It is possible to see and hear all participants through a video and audio connection and to speak with a few participants during assignments in so-called break-out rooms. In this way we can also facilitate the valuable interaction that takes place on the spot during our workshops online. A maximum of 20 people can participate in this workshop.
You don't have to create an account with Zoom to participate. Zoom works best if you download the programme. When you order a ticket, you will receive a link by email which allows you to participate in the workshop.
- This Workshop is taught in English.
- To receive the 15% F&S-discount on each of our professional workshops, please find the discount code on the F&S-membership app and add this to your payment methode below.