In order for even the best ideas to have the greatest impact they need to be communicated with a skill too often neglected in the workplace: charm. That’s why studies show that those who receive training in how to be more personable and charismatic are rated as 60% more effective by their peers.
In this two-hour session, we will:
- Explore why vulnerability is often such a crucial ingredient of other people’s charm
- Learn how to listen attentively and encouragingly to other people
- Discuss how charm and encouragement is often a better motivator than some other alternatives
- Examine some tips and recommendations for how to foster positive and long-term relationships with colleagues, clients and stakeholders
12 pm Workshop commences
2 pm Session finishes
F O S B U R Y & S O N S
Koning Albert II-laan 7
- This Workshop is taught in English.
- To receive the 15% F&S-discount on each of our professional workshops, please find the discount code on the F&S-membership app and add this to your payment methode below.
- Early Bird: receive an additional 10% discount on your ticket if you book yours before August 10!
- To receive an invoice for your ticket, please send an email to Kara Van Pelt.