No one is calm all the time. Nor should we be; a touch of fear and adrenaline can be useful and helps us to perform in tight situations. However, many of us struggle in our jobs with excessive stress, anxiety and burnout. Indeed, stress and mental ill health costs the UK economy upwards of £30 billion a year.
In this two-hour session, we will:
- Consider why experiencing change can be so difficult
- Learn to cope with challenges and setbacks without anxiety, panic or despair
- Create a toolbox of resources to use when times get tough and learn how to develop new, more useful coping strategies
- Explore how we might take a new perspective on difficult events
9 am Workshop commences
11 am Session finishes
F O S B U R Y & S O N S
Koning Albert II-laan 7
- This Workshop is taught in English.
- To receive the 15% F&S-discount on each of our professional workshops, please find the discount code on the F&S-membership app and add this to your payment methode below.
- Early Bird: receive an additional 10% discount on your ticket if you book yours before August 10!
- To receive an invoice for your ticket, please send an email to Kara Van Pelt.