Retail Shop Manager
Role: 3 days per week Thursday-Saturday. 9am-6pm (plus occasional overtime to cover evening events, and cover holidays/ sickness within the team)
Location: Marchmont Street, London.
Applications to: email@example.com, with 'Retail shop Manager' in the subject line
Deadline: 24th April 2017
Shared responsibility of running the London Flagship store. This role is front-facing and often the first point of contact with the customer. You should be professional and approachable and keen to interact – in person, on the telephone and via email. There are many different areas of the business which you will need to understand and articulate to the customer.
We are looking for someone who is well organised and trustworthy with retail experience, preferably from a gift, stationery or bookstore background.
- Previous retail assistant manager or manager experience
- Computer literate
- Organised, multi-tasker
- Knowledge of Netsuite or similar accounting system
- Available Thursday-Saturday, plus overtime to cover holidays and sickness.
- Interest in customer service role and eager to take on responsibilities outside of retail operations.
- Customer-facing experience
- Attention to detail
- Visual Merchandising literate
- Knowledge of Office software.